– Put sdb.exe at the same location as “MeterClock.wgt” and “Install_MeterClock.bat”.
(You can download sdb.exe from Gearface.com / How To.)
– Be sure that your watch is connected to your PC by USB.
– On your watch switch on USB debugging ( Settings / Gear info )
– Run “Install_MeterClock.bat”.
This will open a Command window and send the files to your watch.
– On your watch you can use MeterClock right-away.
Restart your watch to make the widget become available in Gear Manager.
-The screen might stay black when you run it the first time.
When this happens switch to another clock widget and then select Meter Clock again.
– Tap display center to open some settings.
– Tap “Settings” title to close settings. Without interaction it closes after 20 seconds.
– Tap anywhere else to show the battery indicator for a second.
– Sleep mode sets the clock to a power saving mode after 10 seconds without interaction.
** Seconds are invisible and display update switches from 7 times/sec to 5 times/minute.
** Background is set to black and the brightest original color is set for the text.
** Brightness is set to 50 percent.
** Battery indicator is always visible
– Automatic language support for English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Danish, Swedish and Norwegian.