– Define the color of 15 elements to make many variations from classic black-&-white to overly cheery multi-colored.
– In chronometer view, the seconds pointer circles the dial each second and the markers on the outer and inner borders show hundredths of a second. The top-center date display will show milliseconds (= thousandths of a second). The three small chronometers show seconds, minutes and hours.
– The chronometer start-time is stored and the display is constructed by calculating the time since start. This allows the chronometer to continue measuring time when you exit Formula Gear and load another clock-widget. Even an empty battery can’t stop it! When you re-open the Formula Gear widget, the chronometer will continue and look like it never stopped. The only way to stop it, is to tap the reset area of the screen (top right in chrono-view).
– Because of some background tasks in the watch, the display might look choppy now and then. This does not affect time measurement. As long as your watch is synced with your internet-time synced phone, the measurement will be as accurate as possible.
– Although the watch will display up to a thousandth of a second, accurate time measurement will obviously depend heavily on the accuracy of your manual starting and stopping. Therefore, I would not take any value less than a tenth of a second seriously.
More information and manual included in zip file.